Thursday, February 11, 2010

Still there...

Although I have an appointment tomorrow to have my blood drawn, I couldn't resist, and took another HPT this morning. The line was still there. I had a very busy morning, and now I am feeling some abdominal pain. Which is usually a bad sign. I'll wait until tomorrow.
On the blue line HPTs... I have to say that I still use them. When I was pregnant with Little L, I tried digital first. They kept coming negative. Then I tried the pink ones. They were still negative. And I finally tried the e.p.t. old fashioned ones... And of course, they worked. I was almost seven weeks pregnant by then. I know, I know, it was kind of late. But there he is, napping in the living room.
In any case, today was a happy day, because my good friend A gave birth to her beautiful daughter. Has the fact that you are now officially a mom kicked in yet? Happy thoughts from Chicago to NJ.

No comments:

 
Made by Lena